venerdì 28 marzo 2014

Candy win and preview...


Hi all, here a little preview from my COPIC ITALIA DT post, 
I have made a non traditional confirmation card  with a cute Bestie digi , 
tomorrow it will be on my blog.
If you are too curious please click on the link.

Lovely news this morning, I have won the LOTV  candy ( a lovely £ 10 voucher )  of Crafteezee !!
The big candy was won by some else..
Anteprima

By the way the Copic Europe blog has a super candy for all followers from Europe,
the pretty carrying case for all your copics. Without copics ofcourse..


I have one myself and I love it, so easy to store all your copics,
at home and ofcourse always ready to carry with you!

Have a nice day,
Hugs Blankina






3 commenti:

  1. Blankina, ich gratuliere dir zu deinen Gewinn
    glg Gertrude

    RispondiElimina
  2. Beautiful! Your coloring of the cute bestie is so pretty.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Oh so gorgeous is your card and many congrats on your candy win x

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...