mercoledì 17 ottobre 2012

Snoesje Christmas card Marianne Design




Che dire...questo timbro è proprio carino!! Snoesje vestito da renna...Ho dovuto subito colorarlo.
 I colori inspirati dal foto di Winter Wonderland, lo sketch di Christmas Cards 
e tanto bling per Everybody Art!!

What to say...this stamp is just too cute!! Snoesje dressed up as a kind of deer..As soon as I have bought it I just had to colour it up.
The colours are inspired by the Winter Wonderland photo, the sketch of Christmas Cards
and a lot of glitter/bling for Everybody Art!!

Wat kan ik er van zeggen...dit stempeltje is gewoon weg zoooo schattig!! Snoesje verkleed als rendier.
Zo snel als ik kon moest ik hem gewoon inkleuren.
De kleuren zijn geinspireerd door de Winter Wonderland foto, de sketch is van Christmas Cards
en lekker veel glitter voor Everybody Art!!

Material Marianne Design:

stamp Snoesje  HM 9445
Pretty Papers bloc Christmas wishes PK 9087
Creatables LR 0179 REINDEER, LR 0136 TREE


Challenge:

Winter wonderland - photo inspiration

Christmas cards - sketch

Everybody Art - bling ( glitter )

Hugs Blankina


9 commenti:

  1. A purple Christmas card, that's right up my alley! (purple is my favorite!!) This is very sweet, and I love the little charm!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great card, Blankina|! I really liked the green window card, too.

    RispondiElimina
  3. what a cute card! love the purple and the little charm!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Bellissimo Anne:) Il timbro e' adorabile e gli altri dettagli adorabili:)

    (Mi dici se la renna e' fustellata su carta già glitterata o sei l'hai glitterata tu? altrimenti dove l'hai acquistata che io non la trovo mai la carta sbrillucciccosa: e' stupenda in bianco per i lavoretti natalizi, ti ringrazio se mi risponderai:)

    RispondiElimina
  5. hi again, my email address is on my blog. can you email me first? i don't know how else to contact you. thanks!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Can't seem to find your email my dear! You can find mine on my blog under the followers section, shoot me a quick note, and then I will have your email.

    RispondiElimina
  7. Hallo Blankina, è bellissimo questo timbro e anche i colori mi piacciono. Un biglietto stupendo!!!
    Ciao, Ulla

    RispondiElimina
  8. What a wonderful christmas card ! Thanks for joining us at EAC.
    Hugs Tina46

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...